Sunday, August 5, 2012

...ahhh the memories Batman

#20. Make time for friends:

Last night, I had the opportunity to eat dinner over a good friend of mine's house with his family and then go see Batman. You see Mike, wishes in some other life he was Batman. My Father remembers him coming over in his yes, real authentic batman suit. Ahhh the memories.



We met in High school twenty years ago. I can not believe its been that long already. Tech Theater a class that really changed my life. I so glad that class led me to an internship at the Cynthia Woods Pavilion and a year in Branson working three shows running stage lights and many other theater opportunities.

Back to Mike, the minute I sat down one afternoon in the library with him. I could not stop laughing. Life since then has been a thrill from mall trips, spring break in Florida, and 2 am rides to Galveston beach. He even took me to find a job, when my Mother told me not to come home without a job my junior year. The sad part is that day he didn't realize but I got him a job as well at Leeps and Bounds. Later that year he met his wife there, so maybe it ended up good in the end :P. He is a wonderful friend and I hope we never loose touch.


Isn't his family so cute! The oldest female next to Mike on the right is Ashley (she's my God child :)).We made a pack many years ago that when we had kids we would be God parents to each others first born.  He is still waiting for me to keep my end of the deal. One day :).

I am so blessed to welcomed in their family. Thanks Mike!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment