Sunday, August 26, 2012

My New Family Search

#23. Do Genealogy:
Let me first say, I love my sister. We felt we needed to buckle down on our genealogy. With that in mind, we made every point to make it to the stake center while she was here for two weeks. It's funny how God starts preparing you a way when the time is right. My dad was able to go with us and help us by calling family member's or by remembering details from the past.

#25. Temple Attendance:
On the last Friday she was in town, my sister, dad and I were able to baptize all these names and do many other temple ordinances. What a great experience to be able to share these blessings together. I am so truly grateful for our gospel and the importance of family. It is such a tremendous blessing to know what happens to us on our next journey in the eternities. I am so thankful to know that my dad will still be able to play such an important part in our life even from the other side.






I can't wait to do more work!



No comments:

Post a Comment