Sunday, November 4, 2012

Date Night in a Jar

I am in charge of a craft for our super Saturday in November for Relief Society. The craft I am making is a date night jar. I did not want to look kindergarten like, so I tried to make it more modern so sisters could actually post the jar in there home then maybe just put away in a cabinet. I was hoping by seeing the jar often it would promote weekly dates with their significant others. Hopefully, it will work.

Here is a list of items:
  • Tongue Depressors
  • Mason Jar with Lid
  • Chalk Board Spray Paint
  • Three different colored tape
  • Colored Chalk
  • Twine (jute)
  • Fine Flelt Tip Marker
  • Lid Covers

50 depressors per jar
3 different color tape for 2 different categories
No Money/Home
Less Money/Less Planning

More Money/Planning
Write with fine felt tip marker dates per colored category
Tape and pain

Remove tape


Write with chalk
Lid date guide
Place sticks in jar
Tie jute around the jar


No comments:

Post a Comment