Sunday, January 6, 2013

From the days of the Old Testament, the Lord has commanded His people to build temples-sacred structures where He could teach, guide, and bless them

#5 Visit Three New Temples -
I was able to take a trip to the new Kansas City Temple before the end of the year. It is an amazing temple, with beautiful wood accents and the olive leaf is very symbolic throughout. I feel so blessed to have been able to visit a new temple, even with all my many duties, God still made away for me to go. Again, another miracle for me this past year. Here is a website with more photos. I had bronchitis and was not feeling well, so picture time was short but I'll be back there in a few weeks again and I will take more.


My sister walking toward the temple
Yes that's snow

No comments:

Post a Comment