Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Donuts and more donuts

My favorite part about the trip besides seeing family was , Donuts!! My uncle owns a donut shop, Jack Frost Donuts. Yep, seriously I have eaten more donuts this week then I ever have in my life. I have doubled up on probiotics and enzymes because I knew there would be no stopping me. This is what my uncle brought me this morning.

Yummy!!!






Here is the wide assortment that I have eatin this week except for the chocolate ones. There is German  chocolate, strawberry, raspberry, crolers, cinnamon, cinnamon sugar, snicker-doodle, healthbar, snickers, chocolate, butterscotch, butter-creme, banana split, all these flavors come either dough cake or yeast and then there's the Elvis. Interesting donut but it's a big hit here..Raised Powder Sugar with Banana Cream filling, topped with Peanut Butter Cream and Real Bacon Pieces! Yes bacon bits, I tried it but yea..no winner for me.


I am sad that I will not be able to taste the pumkin donuts that come out in October. I love pumpkin, anyone who knows me, knows fall is all about the pumkin.

So my favorits are carmel sea salt, maple creme filled, maple cake donuts, peach filled, and plain glazed cake donuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment