Thursday, September 6, 2012

i finally found Her

# 20 and 21 - Spend time with a friend each month, laugh more and mingle with those that uplift

After many years of trying to find one of my kindred spirits I lost contact with, I found finally found Her. I love how when you let God lead the path, he takes you to an even better place you couldn't have even imagined. Thus, this is again a lesson for me to just TRUST, just let go and TRUST!

Cheers to YOU
When I read this quote, it perfectly described the time I had with Her and how my views and outlooks changed for the better because of Her. I love this lady!!! She makes me laugh, think and defiantly brings the spirit to the table. I was so blessed last night to be able to catch up with her over the last 24 years. I cannot believe it has been that long since girl's camp and young women's. She taught me to endure, when life (camp out) I thought was incredibly hard. Who would of thought it was a lesson, I would utilize the next twenty-four years...plus. I am so grateful our paths have gotten to cross again. I wonder what the Lord has in store, what will I learn, give and take being in her life again? I just hope I will be able to give back to Her, what she has done for me. I am super BLESSED to know Her! :)

I am sad I wanted to take a pic last night, so that I could add to my blog today and then later down the road post my old camp pic of us. Hopefully soon, I will find the pics and add them to this post of the before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment