Sunday, July 22, 2012

Keeping Focused

Today, is the first day of many posts from my new and first time ever blog. I have to admit that I found this idea from a dear Sister who was a great example to me when I was in the Asheville Stake in North Carolina. She started a blog to help her organize and stay focused on fifty goals she set for the year. You can find her blog here. With that in mind, I would like to do the same except instead of fifty, I will embark on 36.

I figure the best way to start is to list my goals. They are in no particular order.

1. Start learning the cello
2. Jog 40min. straight
3. Three meatless meals a week (mochi)
4. Nassau Island vacation at the Atlantis
5. Visit three new temples (kc)
6. Learn to ski
7. Stay in a Lodge
8. Get a new car
9. Get movies/Cd's back add to my I POD
10. Get a great job that I am happy with
11. Make gluten free pizza
12. Read more books (36)
13. Try 36 new recipes
14. Do 1 puzzle a month
15. Learn to french braid my own hair
16. Read the BOM/ with institute manual
17. Read preach my gospel from beginning to end
18. Go to yoga class
19. Do 36 hours of service
20. Do something fun with a friend each month
21. Laugh More
22. Exercise four days a week
23. Take a dance class
24. Walk on the beach
25. Temple attendance monthly
26. Write in gratitude journal at least 1,000 entries
27. Attend cultural events each month
28. Learn to sing alto
29. Get back on a horse
30. Swim laps
31. Attend women's conf in may
32. Attend general conference
33. Improve on drawing portraits
34. Read scriptures daily/ pray
35. See my niece at least four times a year
36. Get a waffle maker

After typing them all up, I am so excited to be able to check things off my list. It's a funny things...I have not looked at my list in a few months and its fun to see things that I am doing on it unconsciously. I will break down each one and give an update of where I am in terms of completion success within the next few posts.

For my first post, I feel like I am accomplishing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment