Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last Minute Wedding Preperations

Everyone decided, that since we had the opportunity to go to Florida for one of dad's bucket list, Jen and Daniel would get married on the beach there. This allowed dad one last walk down the aisle. It was a special day, Tuesday June 21, 2012. The day was filled with huge out pours of rain, the bride was on pins and needles the whole day. My mother even started to question the day. My sister Julie and I, knew the trip went together to well for God to let a little things like rain ruin the day.

Before the wedding could take place, a few last minute preparations had to take place.

Three hours before the count down to the wedding.

The final result. One of my many accomplishments this year.
I started with just fabric three hours before the ceremony
First time ever I made barefoot jewelry (bride). I do not have pics of the bridemaids anklets.

I did all the girl's hair in the wedding party.

Another Hair due.

As, the ceremony time came around, all hair, flowers, jewelry, and dresses were ready to take a walk on the beach. God even let out a bit of sunshine during the ceremony.


Nothing like a bit of craziness before the sun shines.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful hair styling and barefoot jewelry. Perfect for a beach wedding. Lovely bride too!

    ReplyDelete