Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bandanna Buttermints

I am on the reception golf committee for the WBEA (woman's business enterprise association). My Mother is a member of this organization  the organization is to better women in the work force. So far while volunteering with this committee I have on the workshop committee for the May Expo and now for the golf one. I have been able to decide on decoration and food. After pricing several themes. We have decided on BBQ. Our menu will consist of BBQ chicken and Brisket both my favorite when it comes to BBQ. I have decided on 10 round squares of Navy and 10 squares of Bright Red to cover each of the 15 tables interchangeably. I have then constructed 15 centerpieces of sunflowers, mason jars and bandannas.

One Mason

Hay

Bandanna cut in half

Stuffed Jar with Sunflowers and Hay

Tie Bandanna Around Jar

How Cute are these Buttermints

Center piece in the middle of the table along with the scattered buttermints

I placed a square liner of Red and Navy on very other table

These barrels were awesome they went well with the theme

It turned out great, many compliments 

And best of all, we came in under budget by $35


No comments:

Post a Comment