Sunday, October 7, 2012

Moments of Creativity

This year I have been called as the Relief Society Enrichment Committee. It has been a fabulous calling where I could use my talents with ease. I love being an event coordinator so it has truly let me have moments to just create. I would like to share a few of my invitation with you.

The first one was based on Uchtdorf's talk forget me knots. I wanted the sisters to be able to have more than just an invitation that they would throw away. So I made bookmarks that the sisters could keep. They turned out beautifully.

Front Page:
Back Page:



Our ward had a variety night and I did the invite for the Young Women who were in charge of the night.



We had a food storage night and I wanted the sisters to be able to use the invitation. So I was able to list on the back of the invitation a 72 hour Emergency Kit List. I then lamented them so that the sisters could use it in their kits.




The next night I am doing is Angels among us. I will post the whole event when its through next Thursday but here is the invite for now.


Victorian Centerpieces 


Sometimes I wish you could hide the gym backdrop

Agenda for our Angels Among Us night:
-Dinner served by the high priests (chicken feta, salad, rolls, angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream)
-Song written and composed for us tonight
-We read aloud the sister's service stories that were rendered to them
- We Watch Something Extraordinaire (it was a powerful night)


Next month will be cake pop invites, Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment