Sunday, October 7, 2012

Check President Monson

Goal #26 - Write in Grateful Journal (at least 1000 entries)

I am very excited to say that the beginning of this week I was able to reach 1000 things I am grateful for. It was wonderful to hear the prophet speak about taking time to make your own personal inventory of blessings the Lord has given us in our life. I am so exited to say, check President Monson and Yes I do LOVE YOU Lord. I will continually pay attention to these sweet mercies the Lord gives me throughout the day currently at 1032.

 I would like to share of few of them with you.
990. Bearing my testimony when my heart is pounding.
991. Hearing my Father's testimony of the temple.
992. A friend informing me a good friends death.
993. Sharing memories with a friend during his life in mortality.
994. Feeling the love from our church family.
995. Observing my nice's sun-shining personality and how when i see her I light up.
996. Blessed to meet Myra at girl's camp and now she is like a literal sister to our family.
997. Cooler Weather.
998. Going to a new gym.
999. Technology that lets me work out while listening to General Relief Society Meeting.
1000. Finding the solution to fix my picture problem on my blog.
1001. Inspiration from our Relief Society Board.
1002. The thought always be prepared for our sisters.
1003. Empowerment to move forward with Christ.
1004. Having 1000 entries in my journal.
1005. My bishop taking the time out of his schedule to talk with me and give me a blessing.
1008. Being told I forgive and forget easily.
1009. Having permission from the Lord to have time for ME.
1010. Time with my Father still to hold his hand.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cassandra! Counting blessings is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete