Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gravesite Exploration

Today, I had the opportunity to start visiting my past relatives graves. I am on the hunt for dates and whatever information I can get while I am in Ohio to add my genealogy. Here are several gravesides that I was able to visit today. I hope to get more tomorrow and find new information, I pray. So wherever my ancestries are, I need guidance please!



















Sure enough, I found them.



                                   Meeting family, I didn't even know that I had. What a great day!

My cousin Katrina
Today was a great find when it comes to graveside hunting. I was able to find twelve ancestors all in just one cemetery. Yea!!! It was really great when one tombstone had six names on it. I have decided it is so much easier to be buried along with your other family and not in other places where you lay singly.  That is my tidbit. And why must cemeteries charge money to look up more than four names. Isn't buying a plot enough, for future family members to find deceased family members. Goodness, I now need to make two more trips to some of these places.



No comments:

Post a Comment